ADOS-2 Administration and Coding
When and Where?
This course can be run on your own site.
The course will also be running as an open course in Cambridge with dates scheduled from early 2019. Please check back for details or subscribe to our mailing list for Training Updates.
The course is suitable for users of the original ADOS as well as users of ADOS-2.
Is This Course for Me?
Typical applicants will have a background in psychology, psychiatry, paediatrics, nursing, speech therapy or similar, and will be currently employed in that capacity either as a clinician, part of a clinical team or part of a research team. Qualifications and employment information must be provided on the course application form. BeginningwithA reserves the right to refuse applications from anyone who appears to have insufficient experience to benefit from the course. Participants must have access to an ADOS Kit (Hogrefe product code 5580001) or ADOS-2 Kit if they wish to complete the post-course assignments for research reliability.
On completion of this 4-day course together with associated post course assignments, you will be equipped to administer and code the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2) to the level of Research Reliability.
- The course takes place over 4 days of classroom training. On successful completion, you will be awarded a certificate of course completion to Clinical Reliability. Optionally you may also undertake post-course practical assignments to be assessed for Research Reliability.
- You will experience a mix of presentations and practical activities based on videos of ADOS administrations and live ADOS-2 administrations.
- You will receive a comprehensive course workbook as well as all coding booklets required for administrations coding during the course.
- Throughout the course there are ample opportunities for questions and discussion.
- The course includes an introduction to all the ADOS-2 materials, coding of all modules, ASD diagnonis and classification, ADOS v ADOS-2 algorithms, and embedding ADOS-2 into practice.
An excellent course, thoroughly informative and essential to understanding how to administer the ADOS-2 in practice. Really worthwhile experience. A.G. Clinical Psychologist.
The best course I have attended, a fascinating subject presented very very well by Carol. K.O. Speech and Language Therapist.