ADOS-2 Administration and Coding
This virtual course is suitable for users of the original ADOS as well as users of ADOS-2.
Is This Course for Me?
Typical applicants will have a background in psychology, psychiatry, paediatrics, nursing, speech therapy or similar, and will be currently employed in that capacity. Qualifications and employment information must be provided on the course application form. BeginningwithA reserves the right to refuse applications from anyone who appears to have insufficient experience to benefit from the course.
On completion of this 4-day course you will be equipped to administer and code the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2) to the level of Clinical Reliability.
- The course takes place over 4 days of virtual delivery. On successful completion, you will be awarded a certificate of course completion to Clinical Reliability.
- You will experience a mix of Zoom discussion and practical activities based on videos of ADOS administrations.
- You will have access to all course videos and other resources for six months from the date of the course.
- You will receive all coding booklets required for administrations coding during the course.
- Throughout the course there are ample opportunities for questions and discussion.
- The course includes an introduction to the ADOS-2, coding of all modules, ASD diagnonis and classification, ADOS-2 algorithms, and embedding ADOS-2 into practice.
The price per delegate is £950 ex VAT. The price includes ADOS-2 coding booklets which will be sent to you by post before the course.
Reserve your place on ADOS-2 Administration and Coding.
An excellent course, thoroughly informative and essential to understanding how to administer the ADOS-2 in practice. Really worthwhile experience. A.G. Clinical Psychologist.
The best course I have attended, a fascinating subject presented very very well by Carol. K.O. Speech and Language Therapist.