BeginningwithA Virtual Courses
All training providers had to adapt to the world of COVID-19 and we were no exception. But we didn't just throw our traditional courses onto Zoom. BeginningwithA virtual courses are designed from the ground up, using Zoom conferencing together with the Moodle learning platform and our own custom software.
Our courses are structured to exploit the benefits that remote learning has to offer:
- Flexibility in planning your time. There are typically two live Zoom sessions on each day and for the remainder of the time you work on assigned activities.
- Watching videos independently. No need to watch videos as a group, so you can watch in your own time and, in some cases, choose which videos to work on.
- Full support is on hand each day both within, and outside of, the live sessions. Support includes the opportunity for one-to-one Zoom sessions with your trainer.
- As well as daily group discussions, many courses include small group discussion in virtual breakout rooms.
- Course follow-up. Your login to the course will give you six months of access to your course videos and other valuable resources to help you consolidate your learning experience.
- Convenience. Being able to participate in the course from home or from your place of work.
Physical materials such as ADOS-2 Modules and ADI-R interview booklets will be sent to you by post in advance of your course.
I think this is a very good way to facilitate training! I was initially disappointed that it wasn't 'face-to-face' but now having experienced the training I feel this was the best format. I liked that I could work through things at my own pace, go back to videos/resources and ask questions over Zoom and via the forum. CJ - Clinical Psychologist
I can't fault the course at all, the balance between Zoom meetings and independent tasks was great. The use of Zoom was fab, the uploaded information on Moodle was wonderful, very easy to navigate. I was clear on the tasks which needed to be completed. MP
The combination of Zoom and coding videos was well organised, the best run online course I've experienced.JU - Forensic Psychiatrist
You can read other independent reviews on Coursecheck.